Saturday, May 14, 2011

Product Reviews Are Pretty Fun

     Okay, so back with some more product reviews and a little show and tell. I recently purchased Sally Hansen's Salon Effects nail polish strips in Laced Up. It's got this cute little flower lace print on a cream colored background.

     They are fairly easy to apply. You just peel off the stickers and place the strips on your nails, lining them up with the cuticles. Then you file/rip the excess off. I like the fact that each strip has a different part of the lacy design, some with leaves, some with flowers. But there's too much packaging and it's kind of expensive. I paid $8.95 for this. They flake off pretty easily and I even used a protective top coat. My verdict: these are fun for an evening, but they could stay on longer.
     On to more purchases I made today. I bought some patterns from Simplicity, like their two new Victorian dress patterns and Butterick's glove pattern. (Oh the things you will find if you just look in the costume section.) So...Yup. Pretty good day. Except I have a cold. But I'm beginning to think that everyone perpetually has colds. Go do something productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment