Sunday, May 29, 2011

I Am Only Capable of Making Sugary Things...

     I forgot to put up some photos of some food I've made in the last few months. Not super exciting, but I need a more concrete theme to blog about. But hey, five subscribers. Better than when I started.



     I did mini chocolate bundts with vanilla yogurt and strawberries, jam tarts and pockets with blackberry and strawberry jam, and raspberry tartlets with raspberry creme. These are spaced apart a bit, time wise. Sorry, but I don't remember where I got most of the recipes. But I encourage you all to start baking more and to get creative. Summer is coming, but for us Goths/Nerds/Freaks, it's time for our imaginations to run wild! (Now someone please slap me for how horribly cliche I just was.)

No comments:

Post a Comment