Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hetalia Cosplays and Yummy Chocolates!

     I've entered a new fandom and this one is semi-educational! I've fallen in love with Axis Powers Hetalia over the past few weeks, and I'm working on two cosplays from that series: Austria and Lithuania. Both adorable guys that I can actually pull off (I'm too short most of the time to play a dude.) I went shopping for the fabric and I fortunately already had the pattern I needed. I'm using Simplicity's matrix coat patter. (*gigglesnort* Oh, inside joke.)
     Moving on to other things, yesterday my mother and I made Earl Grey tea truffles. They're very yummy, but the smell of the caramel centers cooking made me sick. Here's a few pictures for your viewing pleasure:




     Thar ye be, loveys! I'm off to wrap prezzies. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment